Ek Don Teen Char
Ganpati ki jai jai kar
Always believed that Lord Ganesha will make all my sorrows go away. Sometimes its funny how I think of him as a friend whom I can talk to and who will make ALL things right...there is no wrong if you are with HIM. First of all, I would like to get down on my knees and beg you for my Aunty's life. She is going through a very very tough time right now. Please make things right...you are known for that. Is it your test or punishment I don't know...I just want you to make things right and I say this like I have a right over you ..not sure if thats a good thing or no. I love you a lot GOD and I have been strayed from my path but I am back - now with you forever. I am begging you for my aunt's life...its time for another miracle ...
Second of all, my love, gratitude for you has been invisible and I have realized every time this happens...I go through the worst periods of my life. I am back now holding on to my faith as tight as I can and the belief that you can make everything right. If somebody asked me why I was happy I would shamefully admit that I have been away too long and am back now with nothing different from last time :)...faith, love and hope.
I love you God! Please never leave us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment