Friday, May 1, 2009
I am getting old
Well, I told you I was lazy and I wouldn't write for a long long time. Well, I am back now and really want to de-clutter my brain which has zillion thoughts going on at one time. I was in a daily meeting this morning and I see the intern sitting right across me furiously texting away on his phone. Man, how do these kids do it (did I say kids..sigh!!). His phone has the smallest keys and he types away with ease. It amazes me how the culture has changed from phone conversations to text messages. Everything is a text message - I mean everything! The notions is that text messages are impersonal and quick - well, they surely are but I cannot get myself to text somebody..it takes me ages to type!! Maybe I am just getting old and do not want to adapt to the new direction technology is moved toward or maybe I just don't want my manicure to get messed out (j/k). No matter what it is , I know that I still like to pick up the phone and talk to near and dear ones..its just different
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment