Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shori Shori

Sigh! When I just think about the fact that I am raising 2 kids, I just freeze. I am scared, nervous and am questioning myself every time I give my son a timeout. Maybe I just think too much and keep feeling anxious about how I will affect my son. Believe me, I am an expert parent in theory. I have read the best articles and the best books on parenting. I even admit I am harsh on my son sometimes and it hurts me to yell at him but I just have to do it somedays when he doesn't listen

Shaurya, if you ever read this post, always remember that I loved you dearly and hugged you, kissed you every 5 minutes. I just didn't have enough time to play with you - it was always time boxed

I hope I can be everything you want me to Shaurya. I am here for you - today and always and pray that you will always be blessed with a wonderful life.

No comments: